Lamp or bulb? Is not this the same?
By definition is meant by a lamp, a receiving device or system for receiving a light bulb. Colloquially, this is rarely made a difference. With the increasingly popular LED technology is now more and more the light source (LED) built into the lamp. This is especially heat-related advantages and ensures a long service life.
Not so with LED street lights – this is intelligent design and arrangement of the LEDs directly to the lamp housing. Using the same appearance as LED protection, one obtains a very efficient and durable LED street lighting.
Benefits of our LED lighting
- Low power consumption
- long life
- directional light
- High light yield
- No EMC problems
- No UV and IR radiation
Sustainable and environmentally friendly: LED lighting systems save energy!
- 80% compared to conventional incandescent bulbs.
- 50% compared to compact fluorescent lamps.
- 60% compared to fluorescent lamps.
- 75% compared to halogen lamps.
- 80% compared to mercury vapor lamp.
- 65% compared to sodium vapor high pressure lamps.
All gas discharge lamps have a light decrease after about 2000 hours.
Cost savings due to long life and low fuel consumption!
- LEDs emit directional light.
- LEDs have a luminous efficacy of 100 lumen / W at 120∞ compared to gas discharge lamp with 140 lumens / W at 360∞.
- The lifetime of a low voltage LED is four times as high as the lifetime of a gas discharge lamp.
- Gas discharge lamps cause EMC problems.
- LED is a cold light source that emits neither UV nor IR radiation and is therefore particularly environment-friendly.